Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Online Shop :-))

One more "done" thing on my list... I just finished setting up my new online shop today!
It's France-based, but everything is translated in English too. I know, I know, only half of the German translation is done though, and I'm not too sure it's done well either... I think I am going to have to bribe my Berlin-based sister to correct it ;)

Here's the baby :)


I tried to give it the same feel as my booth ;) I used old wallpaper from a castle as a background, and an old wooden frame for the side boxes:)

I intend to add a new section soon, where it will be possible to design one's own garment (as in: choose the fabric, the trimming, the buttons...)

Tell me what you think about it!

P.S. Help me spread the word about it by linking to it or writing about it... Tell me you have and I'll send you a 4 months illimited discount code on it :)

12 comments:

Walrus Tusk said...

Looks fantastic! I wish you luck.

Sara Millis said...

All the best with your new shop. I'm sure you will do very well indeed.
Sara x

Unknown said...

It's beautiful!

::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

Congratulations! Looks just fabulous! I love the wallpaper on your website and the logo too! Oh...and the most fabulous of all...love your merchandise and those neck warmers!!! I think I'll have to feature your shop soon! :)

Bubbles said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, that is a lovely layout. I wish you look with your new shop

Cherry Lane Jane said...

It looks great and so does all your stuff! You have a wonderful gift for making clothes!


the only thing is that the main page is too wide for my screen..I wonder if it's just me. I had to scroll right a lot to see it all.

Marie said...

Thanks for the comments!
Cherry Lane Jane, I'll have a look into that, I should maybe reduce the size of the banner... mmm

StaroftheEast said...

Your shop looks great, congrats!
Love your work, thanks for dropping by our blog!

Stela said...

The shop is so beautiful!! I love the background! And your merchandise!! Great job

Krystyna81 said...

you have gorgeous creations...best of luck with your new shop!

Unknown said...

the site looks wonderful! i'll add the link to my blog roll.

Rock and Fossil Depot said...

You've done a great job!! Good luck with your other translations!